Today’s review is about the Takara Sugiyama Flat Bar Fixie Bike and here I will try to provide you with all the information I believe you need to know about this fixie bike before you decide to buy it or not.
Please remember that this post is only a review about the Sugiyama Flat Bar Fixie Bike. If you try to find deals and discounts for this fixie bike online then you can Click Here to get the Takara Sugiyama at a great discounted rate today…
Short Description About The Bike
The Fixie Bike is extremely attractive model with its gorgeous color combination, which just pops and gets everyone’s attention.
You Might Also Like: Mobo Triton Pro Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser Review
This simple bike is ideal for city riders. It’s equipped with a flip-flop hub that you can alternate from a standard freewheel single-speed to a fixed gear by simply flipping the back wheel to the opposite side.
The Takara Sugiyama Flat Bar Fixie Bike has a fully functional 32-hole alloy wheels and 700×32 tires that are well capable of taking on rough roads. It also has a high-strength handcrafted steel frame with wide horizontal dropouts.
Other features of the Bike includes a kickstand, front/rear/pedal reflectors, back and front alloy side-pull brakes and pedals.
Other Important Details
Average Score: 4.0/5
Percentage Of Reviews That Are Positive: 84%
3 Useful Reviews From Other Users:
Great bike. The freewheel mine came with howled as …
Great bike. The freewheel mine came with howled as I coasted, so I swapped it out for the Shimano 16T and love the higher gear…
I like this bike a lot
I like this bike a lot. It’s fun to ride. My only issue is that when I’m turning my feet touch the tire sometimes. I just ride with my feet farther back on the peddles.
Good pick. Go for it.
Brilliant bike. I have been using it for about 15 days now, moreover every day. its running very well. i assembled it myself…
The Pros And Cons Of The Takara Sugiyama Flat Bar Fixie Bike
- Whether you’re familiar with bikes or not, this bike can be put together with moderate ease.
- This is definitely an eye-catcher because of its beautiful and popping color scheme.
- For a single-speed bike, this is lightweight and seriously fast on the road.
- Everything about this bike, like its seat and handlebar, are extremely comfortable.
- Considering the features that the Takara Sugiyama Flat Bar Fixie Bike offers it is a real bargain.
- For a bike that’s composed of generic parts, it seems strong, tight and fully functional.
- The brakes in this bike are decent, but it wouldn’t also hurt if you change them as soon as you can.
- It could use more robust road tires.
- Few consumers experienced a few broken parts after several months of use.
The Bottom Line
The Takara Sugiyama Flat Bar Fixie Bike may include generic parts and cost less, but it’s absolutely not one of those too good to be true deals. It’s not one of those high-end bikes, but it gives a pretty acceptable performance.
One of the nice things that surprise us with this bike is that it’s extremely fast even when it’s on single-speed mode. It easily became one of the most popular models for people looking to live a healthier lifestyle and save the world while enjoying at the same time.
All in all, if you’re looking for a freewheel single-speed/ fixed gear bike that’s fast, efficient and budget-friendly, the Takara Sugiyama Flat Bar Fixie Bike is one of the best models you will find on the market these days.