Today’s review is about the Mobo Triton Pro Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser and here I will try to provide you with all the information I believe you need to know about this three wheeled cruiser before you decide to buy it or not.
Please remember that this post is only a review about the Triton Pro Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser by Mobo. If you try to find deals and discounts for this three wheeled cruiser online then you can Click Here to get the Triton Pro Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser at a great discounted rate today…
Short Description About The Three Wheeled Cruiser
The Cruiser is meant for riders age 7 and above and it’s perfect for laid-back rides on areas with smooth and even ground surface.
You Might Also Like: Takara Sugiyama Flat Bar Fixie Bike Review
The 3 Wheeled Cruiser measures 48-inch (length) x 61-inch (length extended) x 28-inch (width) x 29-inch (height). It has an adjustment length of 10 slots in 16-inch length and it weighs 44 pounds and can carry riders weighing up to 250 pounds.
It’s made from steel frame with dual-joystick steering system and free-wheel mechanism, which makes it easy to direct this trike in whatever direction while still applying minimal pressure on your hands, elbows and wrists. In addition, its close-to-the-ground design offers great stability.
If you want to have a brisk workout, this is perfect for the job. It helps enhance your muscles on your arms and legs, and it also promotes better hand-eye coordination.
Its other features are inflatable rubber tires, single-speed gear, rear steering handlebars and safety flag.
Other Important Details
Dimensions: 41 x 23 x 12 inches
Weight: 55 pounds
Average Score: 4.1/5
Percentage Of Reviews That Are Positive: 86%
3 Useful Reviews From Other Users:
It looks and fits me just great it is great for peddling around the court, the best thing for a bike I could of gotten…
It’s not fast but it is fun for all ages and a very good workout as well. Easy to assemble and lowest price was on Amazon.
Great Bike for Special Needs Child
I bought this bike for my 11 year old autistic son who is unable to master riding a traditional bike do to the severity of his autism…
The Pros And Cons Of The Mobo Triton Pro Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser
- It is a good trike for light to moderate exercising.
- Putting it together is relatively easy and usually takes less than an hour to do.
- It glides real well on flat and smooth surfaces.
- The recumbent-style seat and adjustable length put less pressure on your joints, so it’s perfect for people with bad knees or back issues.
- Consumers love this because it’s simply fun to use.
- This trike will definitely be the star of the road because of its unique design, steering and modifiable length.
- It is comfy and really easy to use.
- Adults can also use this trike, as long as they meet the height range limit.
- Some consumers feel that it is a bit pricey for a single-speed trike.
- The tires are functional, but they easily wear out.
- Since it has a fixed gear mechanism, this has a limit to its top speed (around 3 to 4 mph).
- It would be nice if it has three speeds (to compensate for the price).
The Bottom Line
Is the Mobo Triton Pro Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser worth the money? Admittedly, it could still use some improvements. But it is generally a fun and functional trike that is great for casual rides around the neighborhood, beach and other even surfaces.
One thing we love about this model is that it gives people, even those with physical problems like arthritic knees, a good light to moderate workout.
All in all, the Mobo Triton Pro Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser is a good option for casual riders and people who don’t want to put a lot of pressure on their joints or spine.